2 DAYS INTENSIVE COURSE & FINAL EXAM
Practitioner is the senior PM4SD qualification, suitable for Programme and Project Managers already certified at Foundation level.
Building upon the Foundation course, you will:
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, components, techniques and processes;
- Be able to apply the principles, components and processes to a project;
- Be able to create and assess management products
You will understand how to tailor PM4SD effectively to a project within an organisation environment supporting PM4SD. The PM4SD classes will stimulate new sustainable tourism project ideas through dynamic lectures, case studies, and small group interactions. You will take your tourism management skills to the next level and you will be qualified as a PM4SD™ Practitioner, meaning you will be qualified to coordinate small, medium and large scale tourism projects and also as a trainer.
PM4SD Practitioner Exam Format:
- Objective testing
- 8 questions per paper, with 10 marks available per question
- 40 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- 2 ½ hour duration
- Open book exam (PM4SD manual only)