Through the PM4SD sustainability certificate, you will build your planning, management and leadership skills for the tourism sector. The PM4SD qualification is the next step for anyone involved in this growing industry looking to further demonstrate their commitment to sustainability.
The PM4SD qualification is organised in two levels:
You will learn:
- how to design, plan and implement sustainable tourism project successfully;
- how to manage your project and your destination with sustainability;
- how to get funding support for your tourism projects;
- how to monitor your project;
- how to delegate and work effectively with your team and stakeholders.
The PM4SD classes will stimulate you in developing new fresh tourism project ideas and one more key benefit is the opportunity to meet and share ideas with peers from the tourism sector who are committed to sustainable tourism.